Jen was amazing too. Always had a big smile on her face even at 4am. The next day was a bit more hectic because the poor nurse was the only one on for 11 patients and her nurses aide had never been assigned to that floor before. I pretty much was on my own, but it was quite ok, because by then I knew the routine and was happy to be left alone...even unhooked myself to some of the equiptment to be more comfortable (hehe) so i got to nap a little...
I returned home to find Grace with a cough and what then turned into a fever. She's still not feeling well so it's been a kind of rough week for her. She missed me. Wasn't feeling well. Didn't really get to play too much or go to school. The weather has been crappy...tomorrow we're going to Petco for a new fish (Railroad isn't dead yet, but it's not a good sign when you're fish can't swim...) he's a 2 year old Beta...he's lived a good life. And we'll pick up some impatiens to plant during the week and we're going to tie dye my tableclothes for the candle shows, so hopefully that will give her something fun to do..
I worked today. Wasn't too bad. By the end of the day I was DONE. Got home and took a nap that's why I'm not the least bit tired now and have the time. I was pretty satisfied and full most of the day. Not in much pain. Very sore at the port site like everyone says but the other incisions really don't hurt at all although they're black and blue (more black than blue...) Today I was laying in bed outstretched while on the phone and I actually felt NORMAL for a change. Not hungry. Not full. Not sore. No gas. No pain. It was nice until I tried to get up...but that too will get better. Down 13.5 lbs. Need to update my ticker on lapbandtalk.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment