A blog? Me? Never blogged before...know some people who do and I've read them. pretty good. i can't imagine anyone ever really wanting to follow my journey so much so i'm doing this just for me. That's all that's supposed to matter anyway, right? So instead of filling up the notebooks like I used to I now can say I blog...I also just started paying my bills on line, so I guess I'm getting somewhere.
So the surgery is set. Lap band on May 11, 2009. I've lost 7 pounds on the pre-surgery diet and Dr. Ahmad was very happy with it. well, really Seema was...she's really great. They all are over there. They just offer so much support. Linda the nutritionist. Alyssa (I don't want to forget her name again) she's always so helpful and willing to share her journey..
I'm not nervous. I don't think. I just want to kind of get it over with so I can stop thinking about it and start doing something about it. I'm a little worried about the foods I may need to "give up" but I know that once the weight starts coming off i'll finally be in it for the right reasons and looking at what I'm gaining and not what I'm giving up...the only thing I have to lose is weight...
No comments:
Post a Comment